Why should I choose Baja Rock Pirates?
The short answer is our commitment to providing you with the best Off- Road ATV adventure in Baja. We have unparalleled dedication to your safety and enjoyment. When you call we talk to you and answer all of your questions. Making sure your OHV adventure is an awesome experience is as important to us as it is to you!
Are the adventures safe?
Off road driving on any type of OHV or ATV is an outdoor adventure sport with an element of inherent risk, and it is possible to be injured. Is it dangerous? No, but no reputable outfitter should tell you that it’s absolutely safe. The uncontrolled and sometimes unpredictable elements of adventures are part of the thrill.
What is the closest airport?
The two closest major airports are San Diego International Airport & Tijuana International Airport.
What if it rains?
Baja Rock Pirates runs its trips rain or shine however we will determine the safety of all tours and reserve the right to alter tours based on weather and terrain conditions.
How far is your location from our hotel?
Rock Pirates operates in the Baja, Mexico. Baja is roughly one hour and 45 minutes from San Diego, an hour from Ensenada and an hour and a half from Tecate.
What are some of the attractions/activities I will experience on my adventure?
- Guests will experience various micro-climates, enjoy vineyards, Ponderosa forests, lush valleys and miles of coastal desert
- We ride on some of the same trails used for the world-famous Baja 1000 race
- Experience local culture and cuisine of Valle de Guadalupe & Ojo Negros.
- Drivers and passengers will get to experience a premium machine in world class terrain
What else is there to do in the area?
- Valle Guadalupe’s many vineyards and wineries
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Museum of the Vine and Wine
- Cuisine at Finca Altozano or Deckman’s
- Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve
- Give Surfing a try or relax on the beach & even more of the amazing culture, cuisine, and views Baja has to offer!
Didn’t find your answer on our FAQ? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!